September 15, 2016
NEW Behavioral Health Integration Resource Library added to the Institute!
The Institute is proud to announce the launch of the Behavioral Health Integration Resource Library - information, tools, and examples of integrated care solutions.
Portland, Oregon -- The Institute, in partnership with the Oregon Health Authority’s Transformation Center, is proud to announce the launch of the Behavioral Health Integration Resource Library - a comprehensive repository for information, tools, and examples of integrated care solutions. It includes virtual clinic visits, expert interview videos, webinars, toolkits, screeners, checklists, and more - to support integrated care implementation and quality improvement. While the library focuses on integration in the specific context of Oregon’s Coordinated Care Model, it also includes valuable national information.
Resources in the library are recommended by behavioral health experts around Oregon, and are organized under several topics:
- Behavioral Health Homes, including standards and best practices for integrating primary care in community mental health settings
- Clinical Practice, including screening, assessment & treatment and specific topics like substance use, suicide prevention and trauma-informed care
- Integration/Implementation, including Coordinated Care Organization Transformation Plans, integrated models, telehealth
- Policy & Regulation, including certification & standards, financing & sustainability, and information sharing guidance
- Care for specific Populations, including children & adolescents, cultural competence, women’s health and older adults
- Integrated care Roles, such as Behavioral Health Consultants, Psychiatry, Team Development and Traditional Health Workers
Please visit the library at www.PCPCI.org/BHRL, share this information with your colleagues and network, and check back in as more resources and videos are added. If you need further information, want to make resource suggestions, or if you have questions on any of the content of the library, please email us at email@example.com.