The Integrated Behavioral Health Alliance (IBHA) is a diverse workgroup of stakeholders committed to advancing integrated behavioral health, based in Oregon. Established in 2014, IBHA's group of healthcare payers, providers, policy developers and more continue to work on furthering integrated behavioral health in meaningful ways that align with achieving the Quadruple Aim within Oregon and beyond.
Integrated Behavioral Health Alliance (IBHA) Purpose Statement:
- Behavioral health care is an integral component of Patient Centered Primary Care Homes (PCPCH) focusing on mental health, substance use, developmental and health behaviors as well as the social determinants affecting health.
- The IBHA is a diverse workgroup of stakeholders committed to advancing integrated behavioral health in meaningful ways that align with achieving the Quadruple Aim within Oregon and beyond.
- IBHA promotes the comprehensive integration of behavioral health and physical health services in primary care, behavioral health, and other healthcare settings.
- IBHA promotes the financial sustainability of integrated care including value-based payments and comprehensive reimbursement strategies that address the behavioral, physical, and other determinants of health.These services should be within the scope of licensed and credentialed behavioral health clinicians (ORS 414.025) in patient-centered primary care homes, behavioral health homes, and other healthcare settings. (Proposed April 2019)
Current IBHA Executive Committee Membership:
- Lynnea Lindsey, PhD - Director, Behavioral Health Services, Legacy Health - Chair
- E. Dawn Creach, MS - Owner and Principal Consultant, Creach Consulting, LLC
- Robin Henderson, PsyD - Chief Executive, Providence Health Behavioral Health
- Andrew Huff, LPC - Behavioral Health Innovation Specialist, CareOregon
- Brian Sandoval, PsyD - Clinical Director, Primary Care Behavioral Health, Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
IBHA Work Product:
- IBHA Recommended Measures to Assess Behavioral Health Integration in Primary Care: A recommended set of measures to assess integrated care outcomes, developed by IBHA. IBHA encourages the lens of health equity to be applied when utilizing these measures.
Recommended Minimum Standards for PCPCHs Providing Integrated Health Care: IBHA developed these recommended minimum standards for PCPCHs that provide integrated health care in November, 2015.